Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Recently aquired a nice 360 T but it has a few niggling little faults one of which is the neutral light will not go off.
I have taken out the switch in the gearbox casing and it seems to move freely. However when I disconnect the wire the light still stays on. Is this correct or should it go out when disconnected?. I thought it would be a case of replacing the switch but now I'm not so sure. Has anyone else had the same problem ?
Cheers

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
The light should go out when you disconnect the wire from the switch. If it doesn't you must have a short to ground somewhere along that wire.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The light should go out when you disconnect the wire from the switch. If it doesn't you must have a short to ground somewhere along that wire.
Cheers. That's what I thought. After further investigation I've found that two of the loom plugs near the battery were the wrong way round. The neutral light now works but nothing else does��. I think there has been a bit of alterations to the wiring for some reason. Maybe to compensate for the connecter being wrong. Opened up a whole can of worms now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.