Honda Twins banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I have a 65 s90 in need of rims.. they are 18" 36 spoke and I THINK they are 1.85... looked on the web.. what is the correct measuring points for width? Inside bead lock of rim?
There is a supplier on eBay (edinfield).. but want to make sure I get the size correct

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one I can take apart and send you. PM me if interested. Would ship from 90042

The rim on my '71 CB350 is spotted up with rust, still solid, just the chrome popping off. Looking for very good to new rim, which I will get new spokes for. How good is yours?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 65 s90 in need of rims.. they are 18" 36 spoke and I THINK they are 1.85... looked on the web.. what is the correct measuring points for width? Inside bead lock of rim?
There is a supplier on eBay (edinfield).. but want to make sure I get the size correct
Your rim dimensions should be stamped in the rim, clean it up and look real hard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I searched "edinfield" as a seller on Ebay. Came up with no seller by that name. Would you have any other info regarding edinfield? Thanks
Forgot to mention, Enfield as in the British cycle and gun maker showed up as a seller on Ebay, but most everything was related to British cycles.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I had it saved .. now I can't find it.. I'll do some digging tomorrow

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ok, found it.. "EDspares" is I guess the company/seller.. out India..
E-bay search ( 18 inch rim 36 spoke)
Comes up 18x1.60 36 spoke rim.. steel chrome. $50.24 .. free shipping
ENFIELDcounty

These look correct for my S90... but not sure about how the width is properly measured..
I would post a pic but still havnt opened a new photo hosing site

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Rob- rims are measured on the inside bead lips. 1.6" sounds right for a s90. I think that's a wm1. There's a pretty good rim width tire chart on the net that shows how much wider rims should be for tires than many people think. Tires have changed too so.........

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thanks... the s90 is for my daughter to learn and take her test with.. but the rims are rusty and have "flat" spots..
Hope the info helps others...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jacksvintage

Does anyone have a recommendation as to where to buy 18"x 1.85-36 hole rims for a 1971 CB 350K3? Not much on Ebay.
I purchased a new, front and rear rim for my 1971 Honda CB350 from this member jacksvintage. The rims are as new. Ship time was better than most of them on ebay and the price was a lot better. Thank you very much Sir.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have NEW 18" x160 and 1.85, Takasaga brand chrome rims. Nice. $50 each plus shipping. Have several of each, also 17x1.20 and 1.40 if I recall correctly.
Jack, Thank you very much for the rims. They are exact specs and exactly what I was looking for. Received them promptly and definitely at a great price. zgoldwingman.
THANK YOU, SIR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts