Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully its OK for me to post my own link.

http://www.scramblercycle.com

Bike not running how it should be? Have some funky stuff in the bowls from years of sitting?
Send them off to me and I will send them back ready to slap back on your bike.

Carbs will be completely disassembled. Cleaned. Each passage will be verified to be clear. Parts will be replaced if needed or desired with parts I have or source or with kits or jets that you provide. Carb will be adjusted to stock specs unless otherwise instructed. As always they may need some final adjustment when placed back on the bike.

Cost for any vintage Honda twin is $80 plus parts and shipping. (also need to charge tax if you're in Wisconsin)

When I get your carbs I will disassemble them and get back to you ASAP with what parts may be necessary and the cost of them. Also discuss options in the rare case that a jet is stuck or something has been screwed up in the past.

Since you have read this far I'll offer my service at half price ($40 plus parts and shipping) for the first person on here to give me a try. All I ask is that you give me a fair review when you get them back. Good or bad, just fair.

Thanks,
Kevin
http://www.scramblercycle.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to say a few nice words about Kevin and his carb cleaning service. Kevin got my carbs in to be cleaned quickly and let me know of their progress all along the way. While I won't be able to try them out for a few more months they sure do look nice and clean, can't wait for spring to get here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wanted to take a moment and thank Kevin for his excellent service! Kevin does a great job of keeping you posted on the progress of the rebuild and is always available to answer questions. I found it gratifying that not only is he very knowlegdable with the carbs but also with any other issue and is prompt in his responses on email. I sent out my carbs and got them back about 2 and a half weeks later and he kept me up to date with the process and pictures via email, pretty cool! I highly recommend his services and would alos recommend his website, he has some really cool ice-racing videos. Thanks Kevin!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts