Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In spite of being a newbie and this being my very first motorcycle restoration I've decided to jump in the deep end convert my 1965 CA95 from 6v to 12v. I am still looking for the right battery but in the mean time... I've ordered the following:
12v LED Brake/Running/Rear Turn Signals - $16.90
12v LED Front Turn Signals Black Smoke Aluminum Bullets - $14.99
12v Universal LED Flasher Blinker Relay 3 Pin - $6.56
12v Horn 105dB - $5.11

Besides the 12v Battery, I need to sort a few more items like the 12v Rectifier/Regulator, Headlight, as well as the LEDs for Neutral and Speedometer lights.
My guess is I'll update the horn/light switch and the starter switch. I have a spare headlight so my plan is to cannibalize one of them to test out different options to convert that to LED.

I saw on another site that detailed this conversion for a CA95 at one time but the posts with all the details were taken down so I'll try my best to document this part of the project.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Sounds like a fun project to follow, thanks for having us along.
I've seen lots of cool threads disappear over the years, I've gotten into the habit of cutting and pasting to Word documents, then storing them on Google drive so I can always find them no matter which computer I'm using. That and keeping notebooks for projects and related or tangential topics has really helped me to store lots of useful info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts