Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty excited. When I was 15 years old in 1972, my father kept me from buying a 1972 CB350 because he felt it was too big a bike for a first bike. I settled for the CD175 twin. Well, life is about to give me a second chance: I will soon pick up an orange 1971 CL350. Hasn't run in 4 years but is complete and unmolested.

Other than that first honda 175 I have recently had experience with a 1975 CB750/4, getting it running after sitting for many years. Set valves, adjust and sync carbs, change steering head bearings and swing arm bushings. Then I rode it in a big circle around the US, solo for 30 days to celebrate my retirement. A great Honda 750/4 forum helped me out much with the bike and the trip.

I anticipate seeking much help here in this forum with my soon to be 1971 CL350! Hello!

Located near Toronto, Canada

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome!
I currently have a '71 CL350 as well, although mine is pretty far from being "unmolested" Also orange, although that was my choice as the bike was originally blue/patina when I acquired it. Pics for your inspirational needs. From barn find to backroad ripper
Good luck with your build!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts