Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have rewired my 70 cb350 and noticed I no have three Brown/White wires in the headlight case. All three have male leads. One comes from the headlight switch, another from the tach, and another from the main harness. What the hell do they connect to?

From the wiring diagram it doesn't look like I am missing anything, so am I just connecting them all to a triple connector or whatever to split them?

Thx.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Those would be lighting power for the meters.....

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, I am an idiot. Lol So obviously they must all get connected together so that when I turn the ignition switch on the lights come on. Lol Wow I can't believe I didn't realize that before posting. Thx for putting up with my retarded posts. Lol

You guys are great.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx Black Bomber, that's what I was looking at. Thing is, one of my gauges only has a black wire coming from it and nothing else. Lol I am assuming it is not original? That's why I only reported seeing three. So one wire comes from my headlight switch, one from gauge and one from ignition switch. I plan on replacing my gauges, but right now they work so I don't care about looks. Lol

Thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts