Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these...I need the right side one (next to your right knee)...I can't afford to pay $ 360 for a set.

Any help is greatly appreciated....
Ric

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Good Luck, the last single one I saw went for over $100....... I paid $50 for the re-pop set for my 90, and they were very common... The 450 ones are relatively scarce.....

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one...the clear material is all cracked.
I tried heat to no effect.

Any ideas ? Put a clear coat on it or something ????

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Rich.... I don't think that would help, they are moulded plastic, I believe the "crazing" is from sunlight exposure.....There are some metal reproductions out there, but they just say Honda, (no 450 underneath) and they aren't that cheap either....... I believe the "european" versions had different wings....(Check out Znabb's bike)

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
If you search ebay .co.uk item no 220515925350 think there may still be one pair repro plastic left at £59.99. I've just had 1 pair and for the price they are reasonable.Could only really fault the flash lines on letters on 1 of the ones I got.At least not a bad price considering how much originals fetch. Regards Chris.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ThX Chris

·
Registered
32 Posts
For very nice plastic repops that are very affordable, last time I checked they were $55 contact Ray Bryne at [email protected] I've bought several sets from him for 250 & 305's and have seen the 450's. Everyone I know that has purchased these from him has been very pleased with the quality.

Dick

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Tried to send him email --comes up as not an AOL member--anybody got a contact e mail address please??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts