Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to tell you that I own a motorcycle salvage yard here in Connecticut. I have over 15,000 Used parts predomantly Honda's and Yamaha's. Besides used I also have some NOS Honda and Yamaha parts also. In addition to supplying parts we also make cables. You can visit us on the web at http://www.blackcatgarage.com.

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
Good to know!..... How are you fixed for the small Honda single engines ( CT or S-90)... I need a decent bottom end complete with trans....(at least main cases and all within, more is better)
Please PM or e-mail response with a pricing estimate to central VA (24014)..... [email protected] ..... Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have some sport 90 stuff. Off the top of my head what I do know that I have is a NOS Speedometer, two battery covers (one is chrome plated), and the air filter case. The CT 90 I may have some pistons, I know that I have honda MB5 cylinders. I do have a lot of stuff for the Honda CR125,etc. I will check tommorrow for a S90 Tranny. As for used stuff from the 60's I do have a lot of Honda Benly and Dream parts and I also have parts for a mid to late 60's Suzuki B100P. Some of it is on my website, and will be on the website as time allows. For next year's swap meet season I am will be attending the AMCA Grand National Meet in Rhinebeck, NY, Rice-O-Rama in Massuchetts, and quite possibly White Rose in Jefferson, Pennslyvania.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Steve
A CT90 is a two bolt motor and Super 90 is a three bolt motor. There are parts that interchange but the cases would not. What are you doing?
TomC in Ohio

66Sprint said:
Good to know!..... How are you fixed for the small Honda single engines ( CT or S-90)... I need a decent bottom end complete with trans....(at least main cases and all within, more is better)
Please PM or e-mail response with a pricing estimate to central VA (24014)..... [email protected] ..... Steve

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
Tom... Mostly, I'm hoping/planning to swap complete transmissions/shifter mechanisms.... The cylinder got bored and will get a fresh 1st over piston and rings while I was in there... (as you know, you have to remove the top end to split the vertically seamed cases anyway)... I found a rag bike that shifts well locally ($200) or a bottom end complete for $75 on eBay (but an additional $65 shipping)....Either way I won't make much (if any) profit for my labors, but at least the bike would give extra parts for my junkyard....... With the economy so tight, I have to lowball-estimate just to get the extra work... This time it's gonna bite me.... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts