1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Rod, If you want to buy it and have it shipped to me, I'll gladly forward it for just the ACTUAL shipping cost from me to you...
OR, as I am fairly certain that you'll have-to/can use the 5-speed "outer" that you already have in order to run a later style oil pump, ( I believe the "con" rods and excentrics are different) all you'd really need shipped are the inner basket, matching pressure plate and springs .. It might be a LOT cheaper to ship, and have the same result... (I'd "hold" the other parts aside for you until or in case you want to ship them later) ......Steve

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Steve, I've emailed him to ask if he'd send it to an alternative address, if he is Ok with that I'll take you up on the offer.

Rod from OZ :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve, he never got back to me, so :( Anyway someone got a cheep clutch and the "brotherhood of the Twin" is still alive :lol:

Rod from OZ :cool:

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Nevermind.... A dry clutch set-up would be WAY cooler anyway... Now IF we can only find you one of them at a reasonable price it would be perfect.....

Actually, from what I'm given to understand, a 4 bolt clutch with Barnett plates is every bit as good.......

;) Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts