Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Did Bill leave and in doing so delete his post ???

This old post on cams doesn't seem right..... viewtopic.php?f=29&t=781

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Is he upset with the group?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Something to be said for data storage redundancy, I guess. We'll miss ya, Bill.... :?

·
Registered
53 Posts
What an incredible shame! I went to Bill's house not long ago and he was a genuily nice, generous guy. His input is one of the cornerstones of this group, I hope we can all work out whatever the problem is.

·
Registered
439 Posts
has anyone sent Bill an email and asked whats what? I know hes not keen on PMs so an email would be the right thing to do before getting all bent outta shape with worry. let us all know whats what, danWI

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'm sure he's had his fair share of emails at this point. I've sent him a few already. It's a safe bet to say that he's gone for good.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
82 Posts
You will be missied Bill...
I thank you for all the help you have given me.
Ill seach for you in other forums.
You were a great asset to this site.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
I'm sure he's had his fair share of emails at this point. I've sent him a few already. It's a safe bet to say that he's gone for good.
So did he reply to you GB? Why do you think its for good? You must have a reason...

I feel weird about it, for the most part he seldom had much to say to me. But last week he complimented me several times.... :|

·
Registered
659 Posts
I think Bill had recently posted that he would not be able to visit the board for awhile due to his schedule or whatever. But to delete past post ! Thats just mean. Seem most out of character. I hope he's okay.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'd just say that it's permanent. That's my guess.. I've known him via the internet for quite a few years and I do know that what he says he pretty much means, and does.

Everyone is just gonna have to fend for themselves as far as the posts that have been removed. I don't like it anymore than anybody else but what can anyone really do...

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
I do know that what he says he pretty much means, and does.
Did he say he was gonna take his ball and go home?

I havent seeked out his deleted posts, but I have always saved and printed anything that will benefit my build. I could probably re-post some things....

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Well it seems I only have 2 of the 6 links that Bill deleted....Coil Replacement is more or less covered in my 360 build....Honda Timing I have somewhere. What a bummer bout the rest :?

·
Registered
439 Posts
IF he did take his stickies, it makes sense. He did alot of ownership-work on them. To me, its the same as another teacher taking over my curriculum. I'll be helpful with guidance, suggestions and support. But i'm NOT going to hand over my curriculum book!

I too have "known" Bill for many years thru the forums. I am hoping this is not illness-related... but that is speculation. He see him as quite loyal and reasonable. I trust he'll contact one of us to explain. I'll remain patience and see whats what from him. danWI

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
danWI said:
IF he did take his stickies, it makes sense. He did alot of ownership-work on them. To me, its the same as another teacher taking over my curriculum. I'll be helpful with guidance, suggestions and support. But i'm NOT going to hand over my curriculum book!

I too have "known" Bill for many years thru the forums. I am hoping this is not illness-related... but that is speculation. He see him as quite loyal and reasonable. I trust he'll contact one of us to explain. I'll remain patience and see whats what from him. danWI

I think we should all remove any information we have posted, how would that make you feel?

I think this has been coming for awhile, If you remember one of his resent post on "how motorcycling used to make him feel" it was a small window into his feeling towards motorcycling in general, Telle est la vie et par le bien ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts