Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ordered anything from Bike Bandit recently?

I put in an order for various, small, non-terribly essential OEM parts a month ago (4/30) and they still haven't shipped. Their live chat functionality isn't operable, their customer support line isn't answered (and it's just been a busy signal the couple times I've tried today) and I've sent two or three emails. Last Sunday, I did finally receive an automated email response that said they're having a "CheckOut Issue" and gave me a "ticket number", and essentially said "don't call us, we'll call you". While there's nothing in the order I need immediately and I understand things are a bit weird right now, they've charged me and it would be nice have some confidence I'm going to get what I paid for.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that I've never made any other orders with them so I don't have anything to go by regarding their normal customer service...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I would say that it's pandemic related. Every project from home gym, to landscaping, to home wrenching is slowly lately. I've usually gotten a response from them in around 2 days from email.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I dunno if that's a good enough excuse though. I ordered parts from other vendors (e.g 4into1) I didn't have any issues whatsoever.
Any delay was only in the USPS delivery

·
Registered
346 Posts
If it's really irking you, call your bank and do a chargeback. You'll get an answer from Bike Bandit super quick that way or you'll get your money back. Either way you win and can get your parts elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
24,208 Posts
I can tell you they're in San Diego CA. They order Honda parts from Honda so there's always a delay waiting for the Honda warehouse to process the order, ship it to BB who splits the order up to the respective orders and then ships out. They function as a middleman. No reason I can think of for a 30 day delay w/o communication.
I've been using Partzilla for the last couple years, they ship from Georgia and Nevada.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yep, ordered $50 of small items May 8 and haven’t gotten email of shipping yet. They did email to tell me a petcock gasket and a gas tank cap was back ordered though. Luckily my bike isn’t running at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts