Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ordered anything from Bike Bandit recently?

I put in an order for various, small, non-terribly essential OEM parts a month ago (4/30) and they still haven't shipped. Their live chat functionality isn't operable, their customer support line isn't answered (and it's just been a busy signal the couple times I've tried today) and I've sent two or three emails. Last Sunday, I did finally receive an automated email response that said they're having a "CheckOut Issue" and gave me a "ticket number", and essentially said "don't call us, we'll call you". While there's nothing in the order I need immediately and I understand things are a bit weird right now, they've charged me and it would be nice have some confidence I'm going to get what I paid for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that I've never made any other orders with them so I don't have anything to go by regarding their normal customer service...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I would say that it's pandemic related. Every project from home gym, to landscaping, to home wrenching is slowly lately. I've usually gotten a response from them in around 2 days from email.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I dunno if that's a good enough excuse though. I ordered parts from other vendors (e.g 4into1) I didn't have any issues whatsoever.
Any delay was only in the USPS delivery

·
Registered
346 Posts
If it's really irking you, call your bank and do a chargeback. You'll get an answer from Bike Bandit super quick that way or you'll get your money back. Either way you win and can get your parts elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
I can tell you they're in San Diego CA. They order Honda parts from Honda so there's always a delay waiting for the Honda warehouse to process the order, ship it to BB who splits the order up to the respective orders and then ships out. They function as a middleman. No reason I can think of for a 30 day delay w/o communication.
I've been using Partzilla for the last couple years, they ship from Georgia and Nevada.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yep, ordered $50 of small items May 8 and haven’t gotten email of shipping yet. They did email to tell me a petcock gasket and a gas tank cap was back ordered though. Luckily my bike isn’t running at the moment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guys
The went out of business at the beginning of the year. Get your money back as soon as you can

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
While it's obvious they're not trying too hard to stay in business, it sure seems like they're still open. Site's up and they still follow me around with ads everywhere...

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's interesting, I placed an order last week for genuine Honda CB750K1 gaskets. Glad I used Paypal thru a credit card, I will allow them some time, but be watching closely. Thanks for the tip. HondaJohn
Guys
The went out of business at the beginning of the year. Get your money back as soon as you can

1 - 12 of 12 Posts