Honda Twins banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Be safe man. I am not sure that I would want to put a bike on mine. Less cargo the better, is how I ride.

·
Registered
140 Posts
As long as the load is secure, doesn't scratch your ride up and doesn't interfere with operation (or local laws), it's all good. Some of the things I've hauled (aside for an s-load of luggage) include 90 lbs of camping and climbing gear (including a chair and cooler), an 18" chainsaw, a 220 round trip ride with a shotgun strapped on a saddlebag, and a ride home from sears with 25' of air hose on a reel and a new circular saw.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I would try coming up with a way to hook the front wheel elevated to the rear of the bike and let the rear wheel be on the ground and follow. Probably wouldnt want to go on the expressway but it may be better than having that bike hang out on both sides like that.
Don

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I take it that the bike ramp in not within pedaling distance :shock:

I cant reccomend you do that, but I've seem much scarier pics from Asia....

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
I suggest you buy a rack for parcels, they are still pretty cheap and come in very handy.
I take 28lb boxes to FedEx on my 350 rear rack all the time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
leethal said:
I take it that the bike ramp in not within pedaling distance :shock:

I cant reccomend you do that, but I've seem much scarier pics from Asia....

I like that they load the bike up like that, but take precautions to not breathe unfiltered air.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
sweet second ride, what brand is it?

I used to race BMX, and ride a fair amount of street.

·
Registered
97 Posts
whered you get the old school helmet from?? that makes me want to steal one of my dads and get it painted to match the bike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its a failure bike. they are a kind of sister company with dk who i get help with some parts.

as far as the helmet its a new bell. i have 2 old Arthur Fulmer's but id rather have a new dot helmet.
it was 120. just google it. bell custom 500

·
Registered
45 Posts
^^ I like the idea of dragging the backwheel behind the honda, that sounds much more efficient.
Kinda reminds me of these pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a rear rack thats in great condition that comes with signals, It would probably hold the bike better :D if any body is in ontario, you can take it for 40$.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts