Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys given your bike(s) a nickname/name? I’m thinking about naming my 76 CB200T with the orange tank “Moxie” plus it’s got some moxie!

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I used to back in the day, now I am a lot less imaginative: "the Vstrom", "the old red Honda", and "the one that is expensive to fix"

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I don't name my bikes, but my current two have assumed the names "little red monster" (given by my wife) and "the big bike" because the V65 literally over twice the size of the 450

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Not till my wife started riding..,its called "MY MOTHERCYCLE NOT YOURS!"
My wife's is named "your motorcycle."
I do have "vanity/custom" tag on her Red VW Beetle "RKLBSTR".. we are B52s fans.. and the one on my 65 Mustang Fastback "OTHRWMN".. "it's where all my spare time and money goes..."

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
^^^^Funny, THAT is what my wife named hers after she took my new Bonniville for a ride... :)
Hence ..,the new "my motorcycle/your motorcycle"...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Have you guys given your bike(s) a nickname/name? I’m thinking about naming my 76 CB200T with the orange tank “Moxie” plus it’s got some moxie!
You must be from Maine. No one else drinks that stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
360 is "Little Blue" currently, that changes with how she treats me though, she's always been that girl you prolly shouldn't go hang out with but she always puts a smile on your face once you figure her out, well spend enough money on/time on her.

450 is just "The 450". That bike reminds me of an old man has done a lot of things, been around the world, but is not quite yet tired of life. It has no gripes and still likes to have fun, just takes a bit to get out of bed in the morning

·
Sensei
27,173 Posts
360 is "Little Blue" currently, that changes with how she treats me though, she's always been that girl you prolly shouldn't go hang out with but she always puts a smile on your face once you figure her out, well spend enough money on/time on her.

450 is just "The 450". That bike reminds me of an old man has done a lot of things, been around the world, but is not quite yet tired of life. It has no gripes and still likes to have fun, just takes a bit to get out of bed in the morning
COOL!....That makes me a 450......LOL......:D:lol:

·
Registered
500 Posts
My wife named mine: "I don't beleive you got your bike before my kitchen" and she said she won get on the bike before she gets the new kitchen. Hummm, do I want her on the bike? ?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Get her on one by herself.. and she will forget the kitchen... HOWEVER, a NEW bike may be entered into the conversation.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i'm attempting to build a Hon-dian, (indian inspired nighthawk 450) but until then it's the Non-dian.

the hon-dian.JPG

1 - 20 of 31 Posts