Honda Twins banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Could be condensation in the muffler, have you ridden it long enough to to get the exhaust hot enough to expel any moisture inside from sitting?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Could be condensation in the muffler, have you ridden it long enough to to get the exhaust hot enough to expel any moisture inside from sitting?
I have ridden it for a good 10+ minutes and long enough to burn my hand immediately on contact with the exhaust. I have not changed the oil yet as school has been very busy this week and I am traveling this weekend. Will try to resume working on solutions next week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Correct float height for 360 carbs is 19-20. I know the manual says different.

Syncing procedure depends on getting special vacuum adapters, gauges, and a carb adjustment tool.
The height of the float is measured from bottom of bowl to top of float?
cheers yr reply

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have ridden it for a good 10+ minutes and long enough to burn my hand immediately on contact with the exhaust. I have not changed the oil yet as school has been very busy this week and I am traveling this weekend. Will try to resume working on solutions next week.
Howlong has it been sitting??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just curious, what is the color of the tailpipes/mufflers? Has this bike been sitting for a long time?
The tailpipes are painted black and have been since I got the bike. But some of the paint has come off from simple wear and they seem to be still gray.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts