Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the "bike boneyard" in florence, montana (http://www.bikeboneyard.com/).

i had success with them in ordering some hard-to-find parts for my cb200t. quick shipping, well-packaged, good price, and she accepts paypal payments. only problem is, she doesn't take pictures of the parts for you...so it's a bit of a crap-shoot. but she's got a ton of stuff and in a pinch, something (even in rough condition) is better than nothing...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered some front end parts for my CB350. She took pictures of everything I bought so I could verify it was what I wanted, and of a condition that was acceptable. Pricing was good and the shipping was fine. Packaging was not so good. For some reason there was a 4pack of Rockstar energy drinks in the box that exploded on the parts, which was strange but no damage was done, just needed a quick hosing off. I would buy from her again.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
RedDawn said:
For some reason there was a 4pack of Rockstar energy drinks in the box that exploded on the parts
That is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, that is strange. old box that she thought was empty, maybe? glad no damage was done. i'm kind of surprised to hear that the packaging in general wasn't very good. i bought an old pair of carbs from her that she wrapped and wrapped and wrapped in a heavy butcher paper. took me ten minutes just to find them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts