Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!
My name is Andy, I am from Austria and I am new in the forum.

I want to install a Rocky BigBore Kit 67mm into my CB350K engine, for this I am searching for a head gasket because the original only has 65mm diameter....

Greets Andy

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
As long as your head gasket has a metal flame ring that measures larger than 67mm it will be OK to use.
TOOLS

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
and the kit didn't include a head gasket? it should have... BoreTech is out of business or they would have been a good possibility. I did a quick search and didn't find anything but you can always call or email Terry Naughtin at Team Hansen, he might have some available

Team Hansen Honda

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Boomer343: OK, you mean selfmade?

Another question, would be insatlling Wiseco pistons 65mm diameter 10,5:1 compression ratio the better way to get a little bit more power?

·
Registered
362 Posts
BoreTech is out of business or they would have been a good possibility
Team Hansen Honda
So damn sad to discover this news. Bill will always be a legend.

Also did a quick search and nothing came up. Bore tech is still taking emails, I would suggest asking them if they can point you in the direction of a new supplier: [email protected]

·
Registered
893 Posts
I have a copper gasket from these folks ..... CGU Home Page

As to your search for more power ...... You can get it but you will sacrifice something to get it. No use increasing compression unless you do the valves and cam profile then you sacrifice the low/mid range for top end. You can play with slide carbs but again they don't behave as smooth as the CV carbs do for street use.

Personally I don't see much use in having bragging rights to the quickest CB350 in town. Chased that trophy before and it's a money/time pit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts