Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I registered on this site I jumped right in and started a thread to track the progress of my CL350 project bike, and I never took time to say hello. So, hello from Des Moines, IA! When I'm not working on the bike I'm paying the bills by doing photography and public relations for my father in law's company. I'm also a full-time college student, majoring in business. And if that's not enough, I play on a tournament paintball team based here in Des Moines. I have a limited yet growing knowledge of motorcycles; most of my interests have been in sport compacts but too many speeding tickets and a few close encounters with the afterlife convinced me to give that up. I've only recently developed an interest in bikes but I'm catching on quick.

And with that, if you feel the need to know more about the bike, just click on the linky:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4609

My original plans were to build a mild cafe style bike, but since I'm a corn-fed country boy the idea of a building a CL350 as a truly capable scrambler with classic Honda styling seemed much more appealing. A modified stock seat, new handlebars, a CB77 tank, upgraded suspension and brakes, custom exhaust, and a few engine upgrades as well are in the works.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Looks like a great project.
Always liked the red frame / silver tank style of the 60's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts