Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1981 Honda CM400C that hasn't run in 15 years. I have everything except one side panel. Unfortunately the title has been lost and a new one will cost me $1,000 in South Dakota. I paid $250 for the bike and another $200 for replacement parts. I thought I might part out the bike to recoup the expenses and make a little bit.

What is the best way to part out the bike and list parts for sale?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there i am looking for a few things to finish my build ..#1 the airbox and all that goes with it..tubing etc..#2 rear break assembly. From the pedal to the long rod.. #3 the batery box..#4 the exhaust part that connects the headder and the muff..1 piece runs under the motor ..#5 the kickstand ,,,the single one not the other one,,#6 and tge foot peggs if in good shape..let me know i am ready to purchase

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there i am looking for a few things to finish my build ..#1 the airbox and all that goes with it..tubing etc..#2 rear break assembly. From the pedal to the long rod.. #3 the batery box..#4 the exhaust part that connects the headder and the muff..1 piece runs under the motor ..#5 the kickstand ,,,the single one not the other one,,#6 and tge foot peggs if in good shape..let me know i am ready to purchase
So my bike is a 1981 CM400C. All these parts will fit your bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine is the same 81 cm400c
Absolutely i have the same bike ..81 cm400c..may be interrested in the fuel tank also ...and that electrical board that has the fuses in it..and the cover that goes over that if you have..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine is the same 81 cm400c

Absolutely i have the same bike ..81 cm400c..may be interrested in the fuel tank also ...and that electrical board that has the fuses in it..and the cover that goes over that if you have..
Maybe you just want me to pack up the whole bike and send it your way??? :) Where you located? I'm near Rapid City, SD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Email me if you [email protected]..i am in jackson Ms ..also need headlight assenbly added to that ..i dont think anything is breakable..well headlight ..you could ship through tbe post office i will pay for that...also can do cash app or paypal....just email me ..i dont know how private tbis conversation is ..thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts