Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Certainly there are some very very small bikes but I am thinking there is a sweet spot of 300 to 400cc where the bikes can still be
somewhat nimble off road and still handle some minimum HWY actiion. Curiously I think I am seeing that the old Honda Scrambler
twins are 20 to 40 pounds lighter than todays Dual Sport equivalents??? I am still trying to confirm this.

I am an old guy that cannot grow up and still trying to act 25 years younger than my age and I am in good shape at least for
moderate off road exploring that falls far short of racing. So I am here trying to learn if indeed the Honda Scramblers are
the solution/answer to my desires.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Guys at Coastal Empire Moto (in Savannah) have a CLEAN 350 scrambler looking for a new home. It's on their site.. shoot Mike Garcia or Aaron Reed a email if ur interested...

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Sounds like you are looking for a 350/360 scrambler, possibly a DOHC 450. The SOHC 400/450 bikes are kind of the opposite, good on the road, maybe could be made to survive off-road. Good luck and please let us know what you end up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts