Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife still won't let me put a bike in the conservatory so I've had to put my foot down and take over a bedroom instead!!! Regards Chris in the UK.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
Chris...Your bedroom storage trumps my bike in the kitchen scenario..... It's a good thing our wives love us :) ...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Just try getting her all romanced up some quiet night and going towards her with a spare grip... :lol: That should make for some "interesting" chat here on the Hondatwins... ;)

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
431 Posts
66Sprint said:
Chris...Your bedroom storage trumps my bike in the kitchen scenario..... It's a good thing our wives love us :) ...
My wife spent a weekend with her friends late last fall. I took that opportunity to crank up the DVD player for the kids, and roll the CT90 into the kitchen for some work. :mrgreen: To get the gas tank free of the water rinse before applying the POR-15, I baked it in the oven at 230 F for twenty minutes. :mrgreen:

But don't do what one acquaintance did--use the dishwasher as a parts washer. :shock: That is a bad idea.

Wife still doesn't know. Kids kept quiet. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Bobblehead said:
You're dead meat if you think kids can keep anything secret from their mother.....
They'll rat you out in a heartbeat, dude, a mother knows everything that goes on in her house.

G

·
that's pretty hardcore. i got two bikes in the living room and an engine in the tv room. only cause the bedroom is upstairs.
i get around it by promising no gas and no oil.

it all goes very nicely with your bedspread

·
Registered
431 Posts
tbpmusic said:
Bobblehead said:
You're dead meat if you think kids can keep anything secret from their mother.....
They'll rat you out in a heartbeat, dude, a mother knows everything that goes on in her house.
Well, it's been almost a year, and no repercussions, so either I bribe better, or she really loves me. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow! My wife gets angry with me about once a month over the bikes and parts in the garage! Somehow I think anything inside the house would be like a nuclear holocaust!
Although when I was painting the cb750 I did use the oven to cure my tank... but y'all gotta promise not to tell her! When she came home she's all like "What's that smell?" and I'm all "I don't smell anything..." :roll:

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Mine already thinks I'm nuts. Second childhood, senility, whatever.

I do manage to sneak a few smaller parts in for cleaning etc mostly because she doesn't know what they are. Something like an engine I think she might recognize.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
HA! I can relate....I thought I'd humour my girlfriend a few weeks back by parking my 360 resto in the bedroom...on HER side :lol: :lol:

...needless to say, that little piece of interior decorating didnt last very long.... :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK I've got the ultimatum now from wifey--"Only there till Christmas!!!"I wonder if she means the bed can always find room for that in a cold damp spare garage!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very funny :) I had plans for some of the kitchen/living room scenarios, but you guys are real Jedis :)

At least, i had the pleasure to enjoy my K7 in the living room for a week last spring as my garage was flooded by a sewer backup (not sure if it's the correct way to name this in English)... That was obviously out of question to let my precious in that swamp! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'd like to brag on my wife. I currently have my rebuilt CB360 engine on the table for polishing and my frame in the back of her car. :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
WHAT A COINcidence! my girl moved into her new place earlier this week and LOL n' behold, 2 engines moved in my kitchen! seems logical to me... but NOW she gets pissy that i'm hanging out with my "other girls" all week :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
You guys are doing it all wrong. You need to make your garage plush like a livingroom instead.

I don't have quite that much crap in there anymore. Oh, and I've upgraded to a 32" LCD Tv. :D

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Rush said:
You guys are doing it all wrong. You need to make your garage plush like a livingroom instead.

I don't have quite that much crap in there anymore. Oh, and I've upgraded to a 32" LCD Tv. :D

All right - now I'm really suspicious.
Carpet on the walls, a drum "throne" in the photo.
Boys, I think we might have another one of them mewzishuns here..........

Looks warm in there (envy,envy...)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think I'm in love.

That garage looks so inviting, I could jam for hours and then work on the bike while watching TV. Put a computer in there and I'd never leave!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts