·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:!:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very cool! For the uninitiated- is this going to act for all intents and purposes like a normal battery? Or will it be like a magneto where you wouldn't want to spend too long idling?

Also, since I see you running aftermarket air boxes- what's your solution for providing support to the carbs so they aren't putting all their weight on the rubber boots going to the engine?

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rod that looks sweet. I'm really very curious as to how it turns out. I seem to have lots of cool ideas that work not so well. I would love to see how it functions after you have put a few miles on it. Also inquiring minds would like to know what the approx cost of those cells were and what in the crap is a " jaycar" jiffy box.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah I would love to see a parts list, cuz I'm gonna build the same thing! I'd love to have that much extra space to work with.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Say Rod, that's an interesting way to support the rear of the Mikunis. I hadn't thought of that on mine.. Although mine seemed to clamp so well that you couldn't really budge them.

Your bike is coming along very nicely... ;)

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Hey Rod, why dont ya start a project log, or a link to an existing one? You have some cool ideas that must be shared :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.