Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got onto this site with high hopes of getting to know people and possibly being able to find some parts and accessories for my 1982 Honda cm450a. I managed to find someone that said they had a sissy bar….jackpot!!!, or so I thought. Corresponded with the guy for a few weeks, he sent pics of his bikes, pics of himself on his bike, and a nice story of his bikes. I gladly with good faith sent him money by PayPal for the item, 2 weeks ago. He has answered me once to explain the delay in shipping but was supposed to ship item this past week. I have received no word back, no tracking # or any response. I am so disappointed and hope that he is just legitimately delayed and will send the item.
If he doesn’t respond soon I will post his screen name, as I work hard for my money and don’t deserve to be possibly ripped off. The very least he should answer me back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok he has ignored me for a week. His name is LaFondathehonda or Dan…. Beware of him, he is a scammer and will take your money!!!! I had to find out the hard way. And the thing I am most sad about is that my wife was looking forward to the sissy bar on my bike. Now I have to start over looking for one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah this guy is ducking and dodging me like he was in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson. I have my bank and PayPal on the case.

·
Registered
27 Posts
And someone is impatient as frig.... package reshipped with USPS here's his tracking number and Ken you really went white girl crazy I gotta say. 3 conversations to me and a million messages and 2 new topics. Hold a gurdge a little mate?

=Dan

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
LaFondathehonda. I have worked on a good number of small cc Hondas but there are a lot more I havent worked on. If I cant help I dont comment . In answer to your post I dont think I have and now probably wont.

Bill H

1 - 10 of 10 Posts