Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi . It looks to me like a great project and will need a lot of hands on .Do you plan on rebuilding it or just make a daily rider?

Bill H
It’s going to be a daily rider till I get my larger projects moving forward. I’ve rebuilt the carbs, changed oil, filter, installed velocity stacks that blew off while riding and honestly it hasn’t ran this good since I’ve known her. I was running back and forth on a strip of road adjusting them and then boom one fell it did better and then the second and it’s like a screaming banshee now. I’ve got a clutch cable and throttle cables otw but I’m having the most difficult time finding the front brake setup. I need it all calipers mount cable master cylinder and lever. I’m aware that things are available on eBay but I have a personal issue with them and don’t use it anymore. Are there any dimensions available for the bracket so I could machine one or specifications for the calipers so I could use others ?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Sometimes you can go to your search engine and type in the year ,make ,model , part needed and part number and if its on the net it will show up. Doesnt all

ways work but I have found venders I never heard of that way.

Bill H

1 - 8 of 8 Posts