Honda Twins banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, Matt from Asheville, NC here. Well, Candler if you're really getting specific. Just bought what looks to be a '72 CB/CL 350 hybrid (at least the frame says CL and the rear fender says CB). Definitely going to need LOTS of help and resources which I have already found on here. Hope to make some new internet friends in the process of restoring this bike!

-Matt

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard. Pictures?? we do like to see them.
You've got some really nice riding in your area plus a great museum nearby, Wheels Thru Time.
Oh, the rear fender of the CL and CB are the same except for a tire inflation sticker

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its a CL350. Someone must have changed the tank. On the second pic the exhaust hanger for the high pipes is still there located on the grab bar. ow many miles are on it?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its a 73 CL350 K. Gauges are tilted towards the rider and also the front forks have the reflectors also has the grab bar in the rear. Also the handlebars with the cross brace. Nice find. Mine was in similar shape.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Here is something right in your backyard this coming weekend that will inspire you. Plenty of bikes to look at, some bands to listen to, and it’s at a brewery so there is beer to keep you refreshed. And it’s free... well ya gotta pay for the beer part!
Welcome, good luck, and cheers!
Home

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Matt, welcome.

I intended to be in your area today, but things just didn't work out the way I wanted them to. Hopefully next year.

Good looking bike to start with, looks complete. Mine 350 twin I have is being collected as the pieces come available.

So good luck with it. Keep us posted with pix of course.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Here is something right in your backyard this coming weekend that will inspire you. Plenty of bikes to look at, some bands to listen to, and it’s at a brewery so there is beer to keep you refreshed. And it’s free... well ya gotta pay for the beer part!
Welcome, good luck, and cheers!
Home
You mean there's not free beer! I am offended:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts