Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick HI to everyone.

I got a new-to-me 79 CM400T for a wedding present (from the wife) this summer.

I have been riding it non stop since. So I figured it was time to sign up to the site.

Thanks for all the amazing information and knowledgeable people!

Cheers,
Zac

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha - the beard is doing great! I brush it a minimum of 176 times and fill it full of nourishing oil.

On another note, When I go to my profile settings, I don't see anywhere that says 'signature'. So I cant add my bike info

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Zac. Great to see another 400 series here.
If you look at the top right ,next to your name you will see 'settings'. Click on that and you should see the 'signature' area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still don't see the signature area - This is the options I get when I click on my profile settings.

printscrn.jpg

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Mine is under the 'My Settings' area. Have you tried clicking on 'Edit Profile' in that area? Strange , it is listed on mine.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Zac, it will be listed once you reach 10 total posts - Admins did that recently to stop first-time posters from putting up commercial signatures and nothing else. So, post a bunch of pictures one at a time and you'll get there in a hurry!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I'm never too old to learn something new. Thanks, Tom.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahhh much appreciated - thanks!

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'm never too old to learn something new. Thanks, Tom.
Hey, I just remembered the conversation after I posted all those bogus members who put commercial info and links in their signatures and the Admins deleted and banned them. I recall them mentioning what they did to make it more difficult... gotta keep the riff raff out! My pleasure, my friend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts