Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One more from the 450 site. It looks like we're getting enough over here to maybe dedicate some thread space. I currently have a 71 and a 73, both CB450's. The 71 is torn down and the 73 is in 'riding restoration'.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ChuckT said:
One more from the 450 site. It looks like we're getting enough over here to maybe dedicate some thread space. I currently have a 71 and a 73, both CB450's. The 71 is torn down and the 73 is in 'riding restoration'.
Welcome ChuckT, come on in. Glad to have you and hope you'll just make yourself at home here. :cool: BTW, we've been looking at how to set things up to best accommodate everyone. Of course the final decision will be up to our admin. jeylux.

Update: Chuck, actually, I'm going to have to back up and say that, we have been discussing the situation here and there really is no reason (at this time anyway) to do any rearranging of the forums. Things have been working out pretty well as is and if you'll just give it a chance, we should all be able to do our thing without a hitch. BTW, if you'll notice my avatar, you'll see that I'm an avid 450DOHC fan myself. (got 4 "Project" 450s). Anyway, give it a chance and things should work out just fine.

Take care, Bill ;)

BTW, I just noticed that you are in North Little Rock. I was born in Little Rock and, over the course of years, have lived in Jacksonville, North Little Rock, Little Rock, then up to Barling (when I got a Civil Service job at Ft. Chaffee) and finally to Greenwood where we live now. I'll be talking to you. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts