Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a displaced Michigander , via the US Navy, trying to resurrect a 1972 CB450 that last ran in 1982,or there about. I also have a 1970 SL175 that I picked up in Michigan and has sat too long under my care. I hope to have both up and running before next summer. I thought the SL would be simply a battery and fuel replacement, but no. I can hear a spark ( I think) but don’t see one , yet.
Pictures will follow as I learn how to manage this phone better.
Go Spartans !

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
welcome - I had a red SL175 in high school, lots of great memories there as well as from my CL450 back then too. Good to have you here, and in the state of Florida as well... where in FL are you now that you're transplanted? I'm originally from Roseville MI myself, moved to Florida in 1961 with my parents. Maybe you've heard of an old friend of my Dad's outside Detroit, Tommy Holden (Kustoms Unlimited, 55555 Gratiot Ave), well-known custom car builder. Looking forward to seeing both of your projects and there's plenty of knowledge here for whatever you need... but more pictures are absolutely a must! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts