Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I remain impressed! ;) Looks like, even thought you keep swapping out Bombers, you and your wife are in for the long haul and that is so Great! :cool: Not to get offtrack of the Bombers, they are great looking bikes also. :cool: ;)

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
New guy to the site. I was looking for inspiration for a project for my son and I, when I came across your pictures of your wife and your bikes. Both are inspirational, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Hi Ray
Great Pic Ray.............is it an existing Red or another new one you have found?

Ill show you how to add more pics when I come round again.
Its warming up nicely now, so it must be time to start them up soon.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Nigel,Your'e cracking up thats my bike the one you saw in Chesterfield I've not married Rays wife yet still got the same ones.(Wife & bomber) :D :D Regards Chris.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Nice looking Bomber....although I never understood the red thing.

Which makes me think...has anyone done a Bomber in silver body work with red frame like Honda used on things like the 250 scrambler ???

Not sure it would work with the Bomber Chrome side plates on the tank.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Chris, that bike still has the WOW factor!

I am sure your wife has that for you as well.

Nigel, contact me when your ready, you wont believe how the bikes are coming along. The rider I got at Christmas should nearly be ready to start up. Like to to take it out this year if your up for it.

Anyone interested.................................
Really excited, today I purchased my 3rd 450 Police bike, an absolutely genuine Black Bomber Police with the correct frame and engine numbers. Needs restoring back to original white but I have all the police parts. Will be collecting it tomorrow (30/3/11), 5hrs each way but it has to be done. Will try and get pictures posted.

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.