Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello members, and Merry Christmas!

It's no secret that I work for a dealer, and we've started actively listing some products on Ebay. I thought it very important to let all the members know that they too can take advantage of these sales. These items are CHEAP! Some notes about the listings...

A few examples of this weeks listings:

-2008 Suzuki C90 (VL1500) BRAND NEW! Retail: $10,499 Andrews Cycles: $5500!
-2008 Kawasaki Zx-10 Ninja BRAND NEW! Retail: $9799 Andrews Cycles: Make a bid!

-ALL new units WILL be accompanied with their full factory warranty.
-We do sell Internationally (any questions about this, please contact me).
-We do offer financing if you're interested.
-We also can help to arrange delivery if you're interested.

The only major side note is that I am not involved in the daily retail sales, so if you choose to purchase something from us, I won't be personally assisting you. However, I am confident that you'll find our staff and store very, very flexible and easy to work with. If by chance anybody has less than a pleasurable experience, I'll be happy to step in, and address your concerns at that point.
So, without further delay, please feel free to check out the Andrews Cycles Ebay page! And don't forget, if you're looking for something and you don't see it, I'll be happy to take your inquiry straight to the sales manager!

Here's the link: http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/andrewscyclesusa/

If you're all interested, please also feel free to visit us on Youtube!

Here's the link: youtube.com/user/andrewscycles

If at any time any of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Thanks for your attention, and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, gentleman...any feedback you have about our page and our listings, I do take seriously, and would appreciate. So please, don't hesitate to comment! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Say Hi to Phil for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts