Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I currently have a 76 CJ360T and (not a twin...) a 72 CL100. We won't mention that last one again :)

I'm going to have some questions about a weak spark issue with my new PAMCO ignition installation, unless Pete gets back to me with the fix soon.

Looking forward to participating! I like these forums much better than the alternatives.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome - and don't be concerned about mentioning the CL100, it is a vintage Honda after all. We like them despite this being a vintage Honda twins website... and there are a few project logs here for "other" Hondas, so no worries. You might get some info here faster than you may from Pete for your Pamco, he hasn't been all that responsive since I've been here and it's a big topic of frustration and controversy - you'll find many threads here on Pamco/Pete issues. Anyway, good to have you and good luck

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Alternatives? There are "alternatives"?

Anyway, Pamco Pete used to be here regularly and responded promptly to questions about or problems with his product. Sadly, that has not recently been the case.

Welcome to the group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts