Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So near my high school there is a small auto shop and the owner has a 1978 cb750F super sport he offered to sell me for $200 and its got just about everything but the gas tank, seat and body pieces. If I recall correctly there was only 2 years the bike was made so its kinda tough to come across parts, so a few questions; Where may I be able to find parts? Where can I find after market parts for that bike and are other parts universal from like other model years and from other bikes from like a cb750k from the same year?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Which country are you in? I presume USA but it's hard to tell on the 'net...

Where you are in the world can have an impact on where it's cost effective to source parts from.

You can use sites like CMSNL or Partzilla to source part numbers for the model in question; Partzilla makes it nice and easy to see what other models that specific part was used on.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Although you are more than welcome here, you might find that over on 'Dotheton', there are more 750 owners to tap info from. The more resources at your disposal, the better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in the USA, ill check out those sites as well.

And thanks for that recommendation, I just posted a thread on there as well, the more my message spreads the better. I see why they may have more 750's, it seems to be a common cafe racer model

1 - 4 of 4 Posts