Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, does anyone think this is realistic? I mean, I'm sitting on an almost identical 360, overbored to 378, that would look this good with a bit of elbow grease and polish. I'd part with it tomorrow for $6k :D I know Seattle's not a cheap place to buy, but holy crap - am I just undervaluing the bike?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/d/1976-honda-cb360t/6267059105.html

·
Registered
756 Posts
That is way overpriced.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the exact same, but wanted to verify my assumption - who knows, maybe I'd missed something and stumbled on a gem :lol:

On the other hand, I walked by a '71 Ducati 350 while in France last week that was in need of some major love, and that very nearly cost me a pretty penny :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
100% agree - I've got my eye on that CB500 ;) still out of the country for the moment, but if it's still up when I get back, I'll go take a look. That, and I really should finish up the first bike... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I sold mine for $3500 on Ebay and it was a more complete resto than that one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
One is FS here in WI that's very clean and original with lower miles for 1500. I thought that was high. Bought mine for under 1K. For that much you could buy a frame or engine with a title and buy new parts piece by piece from Honda or NOS Honda parts and probably come out ahead with a better bike. Sadly, some sucker like me will take it for a ride and offer 4K lol

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Even with the currency conversion, $4800, it's way over priced IMO. It's a good looking example, everything appears to be correct to me. I do question the use of vinyl treatment on the seat, makes them really slick.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Even with the currency conversion, $4800, it's way over priced IMO. It's a good looking example, everything appears to be correct to me. I do question the use of vinyl treatment on the seat, makes them really slick.
The mufflers, shocks, handlebars, right side cover emblem, lower fork clamp emblem, engine case bolts, engine case finish, and other items are not original. Definitely not like new, and (imo) not realistically priced.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Been parked outside in the sun long enough to bleach out the red zone in the tach.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts