Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Wichita Ks this is Terry. Aero Engineer now working to keep this garage find running. Was my father in laws until he laid it down in 1976 and mom in law said put it away. So under a tarp it went from 1976 to 2017. I was helping him clean his garage when I "found" it in the back under years of hoarding and he did remember having one at one time. So it's now mine, with 8,500 miles. All original except for tires, plugs, airfilters, and a new tank that he had purchase after it got dinged when he laid it down. But never installed. Great bike with lots or torque. Hoping to watch and learn from this site how to keep these running. Already had one offer to purchase but declined as I found out my wife learned how to ride on it when she was a teenager. Family heirloom now.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome, and great story about mom-in-law laying down the law. New tank too? Nice acquisition, and lots of knowledge here for you when you need help. Now... the most important part - pictures! as we say around here... "no pics, it didn't happen" :lol:

·
Registered
755 Posts
One thing to check -- early CB360s had a recall over the cam chain tensioner. If the work was done, there is a punch mark on the engine number.

Good luck with the bike!

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Punch mark was only on the 74/75 models, if it was made in late 75 or after it had the recall at the factory.

Welcome! I used to live about an hour south of OKC, got my 360 in Lawton, OK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts