Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently working on resurrecting a 1970 CL450. Was initially going to replace the air filter with pods, but decided against that after browsing here. My problem is, I started gathering all the parts to reinstall the air filters and I'm missing one tube that goes to the carb and one that goes on the plastic cover around the air filter. Does anyone know what their actual names are? And if there is a place I can buy replacement ones? Thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
The rubber hoses from the air filters to the carbs are part of the filters, not sold separately. You could find used air filters on eBay and cut the paper off as many here have done, and replace the paper with filter foam

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rubber hoses from the air filters to the carbs are part of the filters, not sold separately. You could find used air filters on eBay and cut the paper off as many here have done, and replace the paper with filter foam
Dang that's what I was afraid of. Yeah I've already sand blasted them and fitted the foam, I just didn't want to have to get a whole new filter. Thanks for the reply!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts