Honda Twins banner
601 - 620 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #605 ·
Barber is amazing always!
If you have not gone to this event before, you really owe it to yourself to go!! There is such an amazing amount of things to do. The fan zone, wall of death, swap meet, road racing, Barber Museum, VJMC competition, trials competition, motocross competition, ace corner, and on and on. Over 73,000 people attended this year! Since I was racing, I was always cramped on time, so I never made the fan zone or any of the other competitions. I saw the museum on Monday before my flight.. One of my good friends was injured pretty badly in a crash sunday on the track and I had to pack up his gear and bikes with his son. This took the time I had originally planned to use for the museum and fan zone. I finished 12th out of 24... not where I wanted to be , I need gearing for next year, this will help a little, and I would like to ge the 350 out the month before the race for a track day at least, this will help as well. I was not able to go to Miller this year in August as my son had a race the same weekend. I literally didn't touch the 350 since Sonoma in April, till Barber.. hindsight, there is always next year! I had a blast and the bike didn't let me down ;)
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Sports Motorcycle racer
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Sports Motorcycle racer
Road racing Motorcycle racer Superbike racing Race track Vehicle
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Sports Motorsport

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice shots 5stringz! You get any of #669 or were you just shooting Chad?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #616 ·
I am sad to say but I have put the race bike up for sale. My son has been racing a few years now and his racing is far more important than mine ;) If anyone is interested in getting into road racing or wants to add a very capable and well built machine, please send me a message
thank you
Chad

601 - 620 of 621 Posts