Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to this and this seemed like a decent post to start with.
I recently picked up a 76 cb360T that I'm in the process of restoring and my turn signals are toast.
I was wondering if any of you guys had some experience with cheap aftermarket turn signals. another thing I'm considering is salvaging and painting my od stems and getting something like the ones below. any input from you guys would be appreciated

Thanks,
Doge

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Turn-Signa...riorityMailPaddedFlatRateEnvelope!43551!US!-1

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Those look good, 4into1 is a good seller too.

Welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, 4into1 has the same thing for significantly cheaper. I will most likely be spending a lot of money there.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Just a note about them - I’m running em and they work well, but keep an eye on the bulbs. The mounting that holds it in the middle of the lens is very flimsy and can break, leaving the bulb to flop around in there. It’s only happened on one of my four, but it’s annoying.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'll add this - I've had a couple of things that needed to be exchanged with 4into1.com, and they've been great on all of it.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
They look very similar to the pattern indicators that David Silvers sell.

I bought a set. They look OK, but are not as well made as the originals.

Here's some photos comparing the two types. OEM have thick rubber anti vibration inserts.

ind1.JPG

ind2.JPG

ind3.JPG

ind4.JPG

ind5.JPG

ind6.JPG

ind7.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts