Honda Twins banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A video I made at the meeting organized of Classic Honda Club Norway & Classic Honda Club Sweden earlier this year on the border between Norway and Sweden.

Some good looking Honda twins in there and just listen to the sound from the CB 450 K1 (3.23 in the video).

[youtube:cgtj40ax]dDLeetmSpqs[/youtube:cgtj40ax]

Video in 720p HD.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Sweet! You swedish folks take your classic Honda's seriously. Those are some very, very nice looking bikes.

Thanks for posting that link.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A video I made during Classic Honda Club Swedens Touring on the Vastgota plains in the summer of 2009. I mounted a camcorder with ducttape facing backwards on my helmet while riding.

[youtube:vq2i1p00]1ikLkYbnC-I[/youtube:vq2i1p00]

Video in 720p HD

·
Registered
439 Posts
looks like a great weekend to me! great job on the vid and thanks for sharing :)

p.s. would be interesting if our group could do a rendevous rally... say in WI?
:lol:

·
Registered
210 Posts
:mrgreen: OOOoooo! a CB92

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
I love it when an old topic gets revived because it brings it back to the top of the active list and those of us who missed it the first time get a chance see it for the first time. I particularly like the second with it's "only a dream." Looked like a perfect day.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Careful guys.. With that last video having so many old bikes and the music, you're likely to force Steve into an acid flashback or somethin.. :p :lol:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And another one. As you can see I really like making these short films. :D
We took the ferry (listen to the CBX inside the ferry) over to Helsinore in Denmark then drove down to Copenhagen and took the bridge back to Malmö in Sweden.

[youtube:2py8cfdf]LUu9Up3RHDg[/youtube:2py8cfdf]

Video in better quality:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Hej Sha
Love the video, how often do you have the ride outs? I have been to Sweden a few times for hockey school in Vallentuna as a coach, but no bike.
Im wondering if I could get a leave pass to ride to Sweden for a holiday from the good lady. I have friends in Vaxholm, maybe she could stay with them while I have a ride out, he he.
Nige

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Nigel,
The club has 3 -4 national rides every summer and 5 - 6 local ones. Good to chat with fellow Honda nuts but there are way to many vintage Honda fours and very few twins. I also rode down to Germany on a vintage Honda meeting in june. It was 350 Hondas there. I'll make a video on that and post when I get time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Love the video. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had some vintage Honda folks to meet with every once in a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts