Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello out there.
here a new member from the netherlands (on an american import bike) ;)

long ago i started with the cb400T, going on to a 400N.
had to stop riding for a long time and after more than 20 years i got up and started again.
found a kawa ltd440 (twin)

, gave it this paintjob and some little service but found out that i was to long for this bike so it had to go

found another twin, an american honda nighthawk ore cb450sc

has a little problem but problems can be fixed and here it is

great bike, love it!

the only thing i don't understand is that this forum is about honda twins but my nighthawk is different.
why is it different?

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Both you and your Nighthawk are welcome here.......However, if you post about it in the 450 section, you may or may not get the correct information or answers to your questions as the repliers will assume you have an older DOHC 450, not the newer SOHC version that you actually have.......(Now that Honda has produced several completely different 450's, we just want to keep similar design groupings so no one gets confused or the wrong information....)

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group. As 66Sprint said your is one of 2 completely different types of 450 twin. It will help to avoid confusion if you add your bike model to your signature. Here's some guidance on how to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3797

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Start a "project log' and add your questions as needed....... Please add your bike year/model to your signature line..........

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site.
Its all confusing to start with, you'll soon get used to us - and we with you.
Enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts