Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow...not even an annoying lowball $100 or trade for a moped offer, Not feeling the Hondmatic Love I guess... LOL!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Saw a motor go for around $500 on eBay a few months ago. maybe list everything separate? Might be sitting on some things for a while tho.
Shipping is the killer

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saw a motor go for around $500 on eBay a few months ago. maybe list everything separate? Might be sitting on some things for a while tho.
Shipping is the killer
I guess that's the backup plan. I had a guy offer me $500 for the hard bags and rails alone....I wonder if he's still around....they are super nice!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I would think the stators, CDI boxs,change switches and carbs would be in high demand. I put a cm 400 change switch on the cb I had. The rest you might sit on for awhile. Just my thoughts.

40 hour round trip is too much for me.

Bill

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not even 1 watcher. 5 hrs to go. Sorry man. Guess my chopper idea isn't that bad an option..

·
Banned
854 Posts
Wow...not even an annoying lowball $100 or trade for a moped offer, Not feeling the Hondmatic Love I guess... LOL!
Pretty much, I can't think of anything worse(vehicle related) than an automatic motorcycle. Takes every bit of joy out of riding it, even so good luck with your sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts