Honda Twins banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Paul, I'm a guitar maker living up in Vancouver Washington, just across the Columbia River from Portland Oregon. I'm new to motorcycles and vintage Hondas in general, just sort of decided that riding and working on them was something I want to do. I picked up a 1975 CL360 parts project off of Craig's List, started some basic work and then went and crashed a friend's Spree and broke my arm. Yay! But I'm through surgery now, gonna get a crapload of armored gear and look like a Power Ranger when I ride again (gonna take lessons for sure), and doing research on my bike. I have a lot of questions, so I'll go post my project thread here after I take some photos and host them. Seems like a really friendly helpful place around here so far, so I'm happy to be a part of it. See you on the forums!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Noob as well here. Not new to bikes but new to wrenching and vintage Hondas! Good to see fellow new blood on the forums. I look forward to watching your thread and learning together. I recently started a thread for my early-stages build of a ‘73 CL350.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Ah, you're on quite the opposite side of town as me, I'm in the Hough neighborhood. I could use all the help I can get though, and with this broken arm I've got a fair bit of free time.
Text me and we can work out scheduling of time. 408-239-9580

1 - 13 of 13 Posts