Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After bumbling around the web I stumbled across this website, PDF Moto Manual
It is in spanish but google chrome translates it. To use it simply click "manuals" at the top left, then select the first letter of the make you want info for, then select the make, then choose your language. You will then be presented with all available documents. I use the control "F" function to find stuff easier than scrolling through it all. There are FSM's, sales brochures, and a lot more.

I hope you guys find this helpful.

Reactions: Cobra2

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
It can be changed to English by clicking the British flag at the top of the page. It kept trying to get me to make a Chrome add in. Not sure I want to do that. Anyone tried it in Internet Explorer?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm running Chrome and the first time I went to the site Chrome prompted me asking if I would like it translated. I clicked yes and now it translates everytime I go there. Are you sure it is asking you to add an extension and not asking if you would like the page translated?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I don't have any issues with it and it's not prompting me to add anything in Chrome. See if you get the list from the link below.

PDF Moto Manual (English)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
That said the CB450/500T service manual turns out to be a Clymer though. Meh...

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I don't have any issues with it and it's not prompting me to add anything in Chrome. See if you get the list from the link below.

PDF Moto Manual (English)
I got to the English version of the different manuals. I tried to download a wiring diagram to look at HamHock's CB450SC wiring problem, when I tried to download it it wanted to install the same unknown music app. Nothing is free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts