Honda Twins banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
No kidding... almost gets tiring clicking to the next picture after a while. Quite the collection, including the mix-and match CL450 with the toaster tank and K5 pipes. I'm sure there's a fortune there to be made. Makes you wonder how someone can collect such a big group

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
We talked about that a while back when some junkyard/collector was on Craigslist (IIRC) with a ridiculous number of bikes and parts... 12ozPBR calculated something like a few thou each for every member and we could buy him out. What an awesome idea, I'll take that old CB750! :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
That,s who I wanta be when I grow up:D Sooooo many bikes:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've also seen these ads in the Michigan / Indiana area. If I recall correctly I think I even reached out but was never able to initiate any type of contact. I'm also curious why these haven't shown up on some of the forums for sale. For an obvious hard core collector such as this the Honda forums are the best source for parts and information. All that being said I'd love to have this collection in my shop!

·
Banned
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I had a bunch of bikes I wanted to sell I probably wouldn't post them for sale on a forum. I have come to realize that most of us on forums are not willing to pay up for bike, I attribute this to a combo of being cheap, poor and actual knowledge about what these bikes are worth.

Reactions: Olivier

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I see that BSA thumper in the third photo is not listed in the ad, must be a keeper.

·
Registered
755 Posts
That white slopper in the first photo is embarrassingly sexy!:oops:

"I do not need more motorcycles. I do not need more motorcycles. I do not need more motorcycles. I do not..."

·
Registered
80 Posts
The white sloper is very pretty. I really like the small seat / rack on the back setup. It would be a fun bike to restore and ride.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Interesting, the original one is one I posted maybe 6 or more months ago. I was interested in the CB350s. Looks like they're gone though. Guy was a tad gruff...

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have contacted him a couple of times when I was looking for project bikes. Never could work anything out and once he realized I was looking for something to flip, his prices were out of reach. He has been on CL for a while now, he must sell some bikes, but a lot of the pictures remain the same....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts