Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here`s my little winter project.Bought the bike last summer and was very happy with it.Was supposed to leave it stock but cant keep my fingers still so i started messing with it a bit!
[attachment=4:b3oqhrnp]IMG_1328_320x240.jpg[/attachment:b3oqhrnp][attachment=3:b3oqhrnp]IMG_1344_320x240.jpg[/attachment:b3oqhrnp]
[attachment=2:b3oqhrnp]IMG_1357.jpg[/attachment:b3oqhrnp][attachment=1:b3oqhrnp]skärm.jpg[/attachment:b3oqhrnp]
[attachment=0:b3oqhrnp]hast4.jpg[/attachment:b3oqhrnp]This is pretty much where am at now,maybe im destroying a nice bike! :roll:
but wanna try to do a sporty cruiser look kind of thing with it! Feel free to comment!(all but my crappy english)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome. Nice to see another 400 here. Don't worry about keeping it stock or modifying it however you want.

Everything we do P.....s somebody off so we might as well enjoy it. :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Winger,

Go with what moves you. I like that seat. Did you modify it? I'm doing something similar to my cm200t seat especially where the backend is concerned.

finntwin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank`s for all the comments!I made the base of the seat from marineplywood and cut some foam and covered it in vinyl!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Progress is a bit slow,not very ispiring bikeweather around here!Done a little though.
[attachment=3:2gnn3kr3]snö.jpg[/attachment:2gnn3kr3][attachment=2:2gnn3kr3]swe1.jpg[/attachment:2gnn3kr3]
[attachment=1:2gnn3kr3]swe2.jpg[/attachment:2gnn3kr3][attachment=0:2gnn3kr3]mät.jpg[/attachment:2gnn3kr3]

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only a little update!A little more cafe`ish style now?Sorry for the bad pics,I hope next update will be with finnished bike and outside pics!
[attachment=2:1tv4whnn]new4.jpg[/attachment:1tv4whnn]
[attachment=1:1tv4whnn]new2.jpg[/attachment:1tv4whnn]
[attachment=0:1tv4whnn]rear1.jpg[/attachment:1tv4whnn]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Looking good Winger. I'm just noticing that your tank has indentations on the sides. I thought the CB400n was pretty much the same as the 400T in terms of the tank and such, though my 400T doesn't have these indentations. Learn something new everyday :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!I was a bit torn myself but the original tank sit`s much better on the frame and the styling doesen`t look so much like a christmas tree so that`s what im sticking with.
I also thougt the T and N was alike but guess not,there are no T modells here in Sweden just N`s.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had my first ride in the sunshine today!!!
[attachment=3:1qr6sz4x]klar1.jpg[/attachment:1qr6sz4x]
[attachment=2:1qr6sz4x]klar2.jpg[/attachment:1qr6sz4x]
[attachment=1:1qr6sz4x]klar3.jpg[/attachment:1qr6sz4x]
[attachment=0:1qr6sz4x]klar4.jpg[/attachment:1qr6sz4x]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Really great looking bike.
Don

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Nice work. :D It's way more sharp than it was when it left the factory...

Personally I think it's hard to make those models look sharp, but you've pulled it off.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank`s for the comment`s.Think my little honda is done for now just gonna ride It.But Im sure I`ll be back with another project :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
that looks really cool!

quick question, what did you use for the carb boot that goes from the airbox to the carbs? it looks like it is red. My cb400t has a tear in those boots that sucks in air no matter what i patch it with.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The red you see is the air-filters(foam ones),have taken away the stock filter.The box holds the battery and all electric-component`s.Good luck finding new intake boot`s?You can have my old but I`m pretty far from you,and their pretty bad to :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts