Honda Twins banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I've decided that even though it's a good runner and in pretty decent shape (paint starting to fade & clearcoat deteriorating), I've decided to let this one go. Comes with an extra fairing, w/ a battery tender AND a clear title.
Also, I have replaced the windshield, as the old one was cracked.
$2,500.00 If Interested, talk to me. I'm in Greenwood Arkansas.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Re: 83' Kawasaki GPZ1100

Damn Bill, about 6 months to late. I looked at a couple of GPZ's just before I bought the Gold Wing. Oh well....

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

MNellis said:
Damn Bill, about 6 months to late. I looked at a couple of GPZ's just before I bought the Gold Wing. Oh well....

Good luck.
I hear ya, but back then, I had NO idea that I would come to this conclusion Mike. I figured it would be here for the duration. But, I seem to be wising up to the fact that I don't really need this kind of bike. If I don't watch myself, I could get into trouble with it,reall easy! :roll: But, fact is, I don't HAVE to sell it and, knowing MY luck, nobody will want to give that much. SO, if push comes to shove, I'll just keep it. Who knows, I may still have it, when YOU are ready for another bike. :D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

HerrDeacon said:
Good luck on the sale Bill, great looking bike. I would love to have one some day.
Thank you for that, Just have to see how it goes. ;)

Hope you get to fulfill that wish too! ;)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

If it ends up taking up too much space then feel free to donate it your favorite "help GB get a new bike" charity and write it off on your taxes.. :lol:

I'd ride the wheels off of that thing! At least until I lose my license... :?

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Bird76Mojo said:
If it ends up taking up too much space then feel free to donate it your favorite "help GB get a new bike" charity and write it off on your taxes.. :lol:

I'd ride the wheels off of that thing! At least until I lose my license... :?

Well GB, I sure don't want to be responsible for YOU losing YOUR license, so I'd better just keeo it around here, til, IF, I sell it. ;)

IF it doesn't sell, I'll just try to make a place for it and run (and ride) it enough to keep it in shape.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

No Bill, you wouldn't be responsible.. I think I'm already gonna lose them in the next year or so. I got myself into some trouble yet again... :cry:

So just leave the bike in your driveway and I'll drop by with the "donation truck" :lol:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bird76Mojo said:
No Bill, you wouldn't be responsible.. I think I'm already gonna lose them in the next year or so. I got myself into some trouble yet again... :cry:

So just leave the bike in your driveway and I'll drop by with the "donation truck" :lol:

Always got THE answer, eh GB? :lol: ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 83' Kawasaki GPZ1100 & '72 SL350K2

That's right, besides the GPZ, I'm putting the '72 SL350 up also for $2500. I don't have any pictures of the SL yet, it's in pretty nice shape. Not perfect, but close to it AND the exhaust pipes/mufflers ARE in perfect shape.

It looks like this one

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

Hey Bill, keep in mind that anyone that buys your bike might also be interested in a 90% complete parts bike that I just happen to have... If you sell it, and anyone sounds interested then forward them my contact info if you want to/will.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Bird76Mojo said:
Hey Bill, keep in mind that anyone that buys your bike might also be interested in a 90% complete parts bike that I just happen to have... If you sell it, and anyone sounds interested then forward them my contact info if you want to/will.

Will do GB, Be glad to, in fact. ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Well, this has been on here for some time and I'm just gonna pull them off the market and keep them. Looks like the only things that might be going, for now, at least are the 450 stuff to cookie monster.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That-a-boy Bill! Keep em and try to make some time once in a while to go out and ride em around a bit.. You may need to invest in a multi-bank Battery Tender though.. ;)

Riding that SL will make your "inner child" pretty happy.

On a side note, my buddy about has me convinced on getting my SL350 running this summer. Just to use as a rat/dirt bike. He recently picked up a CB100 turned dirtbike that's fun as hell to rip around on. I'm seriously considering it now. It seems to have great compression. Looks like someone had a wiring issue with the ignition switch and cut some wires at one time.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bird76Mojo said:
That-a-boy Bill! Keep em and try to make some time once in a while to go out and ride em around a bit.. You may need to invest in a multi-bank Battery Tender though.. ;)

Riding that SL will make your "inner child" pretty happy.

On a side note, my buddy about has me convinced on getting my SL350 running this summer. Just to use as a rat/dirt bike. He recently picked up a CB100 turned dirtbike that's fun as hell to rip around on. I'm seriously considering it now. It seems to have great compression. Looks like someone had a wiring issue with the ignition switch and cut some wires at one time.

Yeah, I've already got about 4 or 5 of those things now (battery tenders)! :roll:

That'd be cool to get YOUR old SL going. I was thinking about doing the same thing with the SL stuff I already had, and then I picked up on the '72 that is in pretty decent shape and has a perfect set of pipes on it. Dern pipes are probably worth nearly as much as the whole bike! :lol: Good luck with YOUR endeavor. Let me know if there's somethinh you might need for yours, I just might have it. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts