Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am jealous! We have some nice rides in Iowa but nothing like that. Nice bike as well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Berb said:
I am jealous! We have some nice rides in Iowa but nothing like that. Nice bike as well.

Hey Berb,

Yeah, this was my first trip into S.F. . Although I was born and raised there, I have never rode a motorcycle there until today. I just started riding about 2yrs ago, and my first 2 bikes were not able to make the trip, for various reasons.

Anyone living in this area who rides is very lucky indeed. I'll be sure to take more rides, and more pics :D

P.s. Do you have any pics up? That bike looks great.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I rode my '82' vf750s to Arkansas a few years back. It rained down and back. But being able to ride in the Ozarks was by far the best riding I have ever done. I may never have the opp. to ride the west coast. More pics would be great. It is a rainy day hear so I am stuck inside.
I just have a couple of pictures up just because I am not totally done with it. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3951 I did my paint job and it turned out good, but I had problems with the clear coat. I got a bad batch, even the fumes from gas will cause it to blister. I just straightened out a engine issue that has plagued me since I put it back together. It was also my first try at these bikes. I have 2 cb350s that I am wanting to start soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple more, these are from a ride to Mt. Diablo. The crummy thing about this was that when I was half way up I came to a gate, with a park ranger wanting $10 to go on...had to turn around :([attachment=3:2jx3befq]Mt Diablo.JPG[/attachment:2jx3befq][attachment=2:2jx3befq]Mt Diablo1.JPG[/attachment:2jx3befq][attachment=1:2jx3befq]Mt Diablo2.JPG[/attachment:2jx3befq][attachment=0:2jx3befq]Mt Diablo3.JPG[/attachment:2jx3befq]

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts