Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here. I'm an undecisive ba****d, but I think this may be the one. WTH, at that price I'm not risking a ton anyway... It looks fairly clean. Should be more than enough to handle my 8 miles suburby commute that doesn't require going on an interstate. As long as it's still reasonably serviceable by a regular shop for the stuff I'd rather have done by a pro like brakes and tire changes, I think I'm OK...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the dashboard lights are covered with that weird plate... it's bizarre but whatever. So I would not have any issues having this bike serviced anywhere, right? Parts for these should be plentiful? And it's supposed to be pretty bulletproof from what I've read...

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I would not hesitate on taking it on the freeway. I ride a 400 daily and cruise at 120-125 kph (75 to 80 mph) all the time. Longdistancerider has done this from coast to coast twice on his 400. These are very versatile bikes.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Part of my commute is on Route 29, which is a 2x2, sometimes 3x3. I usually drive around 55 mph on it in my car but some people, well, they go faster than that. :-D I can easily take another route though which is quieter, at least until I'm comfortable riding it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts