Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 1979 starter/ignition module, part number of 30400-MA-601 any help would be great!!! or anything that would be universal for another Honda bike.

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Most of us don't have fiches for bikes we don't have, sometimes not even for bikes we do have...Part numbers therefore are only really helpful if it's in a NOS package..... a pic might help.... what part do you actually want?... The ignition module (1 of the 2 brain boxes)?... Or something for the starter? ...I have most of a 79 750F in the junkyard..........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the part is one of the computer chips, heres a picture, the part is for a great friend of mine i was just giving him a hand in finding it.

if you have one of these igniter boxes that will work with the 750 please email me with a price, email is [email protected]

[attachment=0:1lf9v1uy]media.nl.jpg[/attachment:1lf9v1uy]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
You might check out the SOHC forums...? Those guys will have something for ya if someone here doesn't.. ;)

GB :mrgreen:

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
I believe I have an extra one...give me a couple days...

·
Registered
785 Posts
The part is called an ignitor and I have them in droves.
$30.00 shipped to a US Address.

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Good price considering they are $150-ish new......

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
You might check out the SOHC forums...? Those guys will have something for ya if someone here doesn't.. ;)

The SOHC forums will not have anything for a DOHC Honda.
www.cb750c.com
www.cb1100f.net
Both sites are 79-83 DOHC Honda oriented and on the same server.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
You'd be surprised on how many of the SOHC guys have one of the DOHC bikes laying around, or have one or two set aside as a project bike.. Just a thought anyway..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man you guys are so helpful!!! i appreciate it, i found the part on ebay under a different part number and let my buddy know so that he can order it. thanks alot for everything, if that part is bad or something i will let you know. thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts