Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all...

Picked myself up a bike this weekend just gone, seemingly it's a bit of an oddball, being the '79 CB250T that you guys didn't get in the US. From what I can gather though, parts seem interchangable with the CB400T for the most part.

The previous owner was already going down the path of a cafe racer and has done some minor mods to it, new seat, bar-end mirrors etc... nothing fancy

It's a bit leaky and it's not been tuned for the pod filters that the owner fitted, which I'm going to get to ASAP, but it runs fine and rides well enough. I did some basic stuff on the weekend before taking it for a little ride, tightened the chain and brakes and adjusted the headlight which was way off... but it still needs some love and it's idling really high... Probably the first thing I'll fix

Any pointers on where I can get information about the CB250T and if anyone knows where I can get parts for it?

Cheers
Blaeven

Pics:
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Tree Wire Vehicle

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.