Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I can’t get my neutral light to work. I have brand new gauges from DCC. I’ve replacements my wire harness. I checked the neutral sensor/switch and that’s good. I checked to make sure the neutral wire to the gauge is good. Still nothing.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Did you check the ground wire from the bar mounts to the gauge mount on the top bridge? It's a short wire that makes sure the bars are being grounded by something more substantial than the cables, as it connects the gauge mount to the bar mount to conduct a good ground to the bars from the frame by way of the neck bearings

·
Registered
971 Posts
Might be a bad bulb?

Have you tried applying power directly to the bulb with a 9V battery to see if it will light?

Generally the neutral wire light uses low-side signalling, so you want to make sure the neutral wire from the gauge is going to the light green/red wire in the harness. If your gauge has two wires for the neutral light, the positive wire will go to a black wire in the harness and the negative wire is the one that goes to the light green/red.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts