Honda Twins banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From this

to this.

Points cover off cuz its shorting my points. I forgot the gasket but I wanted to rip around. Got to the end of the block, bike started to run like crap. Disappointed me went home. Realized there was no gas and proceeded to add some. Runs ok for now. Took a rip around the city and got many WTF looks.

I think its running lean as when it gets up there in rpms it bogs.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS. I know the seat is gross but I bought it off ebay and need to get it re-upholstered.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably pick up some rear sets and start that nightmare this winter.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Every time I see that BSA I get all tingly..... :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come get it. Bring cash.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
What year is it? Unfortunately I'll have to continue to tingle over it from afar.

I've been working on my buddy who has a barn fresh '57 Cub. He's an ex B47 pilot and picked it up in England way back when. One of these days he's going to give in and I'll have a great project on my hands.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Top job of hiding all things electrical on that 360! Not a wire to be seen.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tj750Four said:
Do you still have the seat that was on it?

Nice looking bike!
Yep. Gimme 20 bucks plus what ever shipping cost. Its ripped on one side. Plus I cut a pocket in the steel underneath to hide a battery.

The BSA is a 72 B50mx. All original save for bolt on parts to make it street legal. It takes all 225lbs of me to kick start the damn thing. Runs like its brand new. Well it pretty much is brand new.

As for the honda I plan to make a custom gauge holder for the speedo. (I dropped the tach) Looks cleaner. Fix up that fender.
I really like the tarozzi clip ons. They installed seamlessly. Steel braided brake lines are a nice touch I think too.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I trimmed the front fender so it's even. Getting the seat re-done in a coupla weeks.

Fattened up the mixture and it's running a bit better. Gotta turn the screw in a lil more.

So fun to ride. I just took it out for an hour.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pictographs. I lowered the headlight and lowered the speedo. Got rid of the indicator lights.
Notice there is no tach either.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is the front caliper. I glass beaded it and painted it with rotor paint.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
That taillight/plate bracket doesn't touch/interfere with the tire?....
Looks like a good bump would cause it to...!!!??...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope and I weight 225 lbs. I am ordering new shocks however because I know it comes close. I'm sure a good bump would shape that plate nicely.

Plus its a rat bike. Nothing is supposed to be seamless right?

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
It's not the bending that worries me...It's the sudden stop..... :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts